
Dear Y.A.F Staff,
I want to personally thank each of you for all of the help that you have provided throughout the year 2005. You are an integral part of the Youth Assembly Fellowship and an indispensable asset to this body of faith, which is GMZBC.
With your support we have completed many tasks together, yet there is still a lot that needs to be done. I just want to encourage you to continue to be diligent in the work that God has called you to do. Please continue to use your time, talent, & treasure for the glory of God. Seek to fulfill your true purpose in the will of God.
Finally, I want you to know that 2006 is going to be greater than 2005. The goals are greater, the expectations are greater, and therefore the challenges are going to be greater. So I want to thank you, in advance, for your time and cooperation for the work that lies ahead and anxiously look forward to a great and prosperous 2006.
I THANK GOD FOR YOU!
“Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one.......receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.” 1 Cor. 9:24
Yours In Christ,
___________________
Marc
GMZBC Youth Director

No comments:
Post a Comment